Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Pretty in Pink

I came across this inspiration board I made when I was working with a couple to update their living room. The room was a blank slate, with the exception of the wall color and window treatments, both of which were neutral.  Utilizing a combination of cream, pink and taupe we were able to create a beautiful living room retreat.  The room features the Savoy sofa in a cream damask and the Fairfax settee in a dual fabric option mixing a taupe velvet with a woven pink and taupe fabric.  The Giles chair in a taupe leather with copper nail heads adds some masculinity to the room.   I promised myself I'd get a better "after" picture, but that never happened....so the photo below does not do the room justice!


Inspiration- Living Room






Benjamin Moore- Putnam Ivory HC-39



No comments:

Post a Comment